- Street: The Pines
- City: Arundel
- County: Sussex
- Country: United Kingdom
- Postcode: BN18 0EG
- Listed: October 5, 2012 8:25 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A PURCHASE, USING THE ASK SELLER TAG AS THERE IS NO BUY NOW BUTTONS.I CAN THEN SEND YOU AN INVOICE WHERE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO PURCHASE AND PAY.
Saxon Iron spear measuring 24cm long X 4cm at its widest point,
th century, slight crack in shaft but the overall
condition is very good, Ex Paul Moore Antiquities.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: sussexcoinsandantiquities
- Member Since: April 7, 2012
Other items listed by sussexcoinsandantiquities
- SCAA.00244. Charles 1st Scottish Hammered 20 Pence
- SCAA.00249. Elizabeth 1st. Hammered Silver Shilling 1601-1602.
- SCAA.00127. A Wonderful Excessivley Rare Norman Penny Of William 1st. 1066-1087.
- SCAA.00240. Roman Silver Key Ring 1st-3rd Century AD.
- SCAA.00247. Spanish Napoleonic Iron Spear. 18th.Century
Popular Ads Today
- SCAA.00247. Spanish Napoleonic Iron Spear. 18th.Century (2 views)
- SCAA.00245. Edward 111 Silver Hammered Groat. 1327-1377 (2 views)
- SCAA.00249. Elizabeth 1st. Hammered Silver Shilling 1601-1602. (1 views)
- SCAA.00243. James 1st Silver Hammered 1/2 Groat 1604-1619. (1 views)
- SCAA.00244. Charles 1st Scottish Hammered 20 Pence (1 views)
- SCAA.00242. Edward III Hammered Penny (1 views)
- SCAA.00250. High Grade Elizabeth 1st Milled Sixpence 1562 (1 views)
- eustace fitzjohn penny VF (1 views)
- Mary Rose Piedtfort (1 views)
- SCAA.00246. Edward 1st Sterling issue silver hammered English farthing.1272-1307 (1 views)