- City: Chichester
- County: Sussex
- Country: United Kingdom
- Postcode: BN18 0EG
- Listed: April 11, 2012 11:07 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A PURCHASE, USING THE ASK SELLER TAG AS THERE IS NO BUY NOW BUTTONS.I CAN THEN SEND YOU AN INVOICE WHERE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO PURCHASE AND PAY.
Elizabeth 1st. milled sixpence dated 1562, Obv-Tall narrow bust with plain dress, large rose.mm, star. ( Spink 2594 ) An attractive looking coin showing minimal wear to the high points,slight pitting suggesting this coin may have been in a fire at some point, nicely toned. GVF/NEF for issue, would adorn any coin collection.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: sussexcoinsandantiquities
- Member Since: April 7, 2012
Other items listed by sussexcoinsandantiquities
- SCAA.00244. Charles 1st Scottish Hammered 20 Pence
- SCAA.00243. James 1st Silver Hammered 1/2 Groat 1604-1619.
- SCAA.00242. Edward III Hammered Penny
- SCAA.00247. Spanish Napoleonic Iron Spear. 18th.Century
- SCAA.00249. Elizabeth 1st. Hammered Silver Shilling 1601-1602.
Popular Ads Today
- SCAA.00247. Spanish Napoleonic Iron Spear. 18th.Century (2 views)
- SCAA.00249. Elizabeth 1st. Hammered Silver Shilling 1601-1602. (1 views)
- SCAA.00246. Edward 1st Sterling issue silver hammered English farthing.1272-1307 (1 views)
- Mary Rose Piedtfort (1 views)
- SCAA.00245. Edward 111 Silver Hammered Groat. 1327-1377 (1 views)
- eustace fitzjohn penny VF (1 views)
- SCAA.00250. High Grade Elizabeth 1st Milled Sixpence 1562 (1 views)