- Street: The Pines
- City: Yapton
- County: Sussex
- Country: United Kingdom
- Postcode: BN18 0EG
- Listed: November 5, 2012 2:31 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A PURCHASE, USING THE ASK SELLER TAG AS THERE IS NO BUY NOW BUTTONS.I CAN THEN SEND YOU AN INVOICE WHERE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO PURCHASE AND PAY.
A key ring, comprising a plain band and plain rectangular bezel; the square ‘key’, with love-hearts and with central rectangular knop, mounted directly on to the band.
Measurements 20mm. internal diameter.17mm (UK N 1/2, USA 7, Europe 14.
VF Condition, RARE!! In Silver.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: sussexcoinsandantiquities
- Member Since: April 7, 2012
Other items listed by sussexcoinsandantiquities
- SCAA.00249. Elizabeth 1st. Hammered Silver Shilling 1601-1602.
- SCAA.00247. Spanish Napoleonic Iron Spear. 18th.Century
- SCAA.00248. Anglo Saxon Iron spear 6th-8th Century.
- SCAA.00246. Edward 1st Sterling issue silver hammered English farthing.1272-1307
- SCAA.00241. Small Mexican Gold Coin/ Token 1865
Popular Ads Today
- SCAA.00247. Spanish Napoleonic Iron Spear. 18th.Century (3 views)
- SCAA.00245. Edward 111 Silver Hammered Groat. 1327-1377 (2 views)
- SCAA.00249. Elizabeth 1st. Hammered Silver Shilling 1601-1602. (1 views)
- SCAA.00248. Anglo Saxon Iron spear 6th-8th Century. (1 views)
- SCAA.00243. James 1st Silver Hammered 1/2 Groat 1604-1619. (1 views)
- SCAA.00244. Charles 1st Scottish Hammered 20 Pence (1 views)
- SCAA.00242. Edward III Hammered Penny (1 views)
- SCAA.00250. High Grade Elizabeth 1st Milled Sixpence 1562 (1 views)
- eustace fitzjohn penny VF (1 views)
- Mary Rose Piedtfort (1 views)